Here are some links that offer teachers and administrators lots to think about —
- Edutopia. This resource, created by the George Lucas Foundation, provides curated, user-generated material for teachers around the globe. This is an excellent place to start when thinking about the world of teaching and learning.
- Dr. Thom Markham. Thought-leader, writer, facilitator, and author of two important books, Project Based Learning: Design and Coaching Guide & Re-Defining Smart: Awakening Students’ Power to Reimagine Their World.
- Team-Based Learning Collaborative. A global resource for team-based learning, a powerful protocol to get students working in teams for deep, lasting, and engaging learning.
- Dr. Sarah Leupen, Team-Based Learning Master Teacher. Dr. Leupen is training in teaching teachers the approach to team-based learning and is a senior lecturer in the Department of Biological Sciences at the University of Maryland, Baltimore County.
- Grant Lichtman. Thought leader on the future of education. He is the author of the indispensable book, #EdJourney.